Thursday, April 30, 2009

Request

The Dream, I think gonna be true…
Suspecting that would be you….
Just a Request for you to say yes…
I’m sure of being truly blessed….

The Desire, hope this would prolong…
Expecting that nothing goes wrong…
Just a Request for you to smile…
So that I could live my world for a while…

The Ambition, to see you in greatest heights…
Happiness is twinkling like a star in the nights…
Just a Request for you to love…
Even adversary would feel high up above…

The Passion, seemingly sensible in nerve…
Gratitude from all spheres, you truly deserve…
Earth seemed heaven when I was one among all you …
Couldn’t express my bliss when love is so true…

2 comments:

humanobserver said...

you made me speechless :)

Razzer said...

chilled. A request to smile, eh? Here... :-) :) ;-)
Request granted. :-)